What it is?
If you are involved in a road accident, our motor accident lawyer discovers who is responsible, whether insurance policies will pay for your losses, and what you can expect to recover in damages if the accident was someone else’s fault. We have an experienced top-rated motor accident lawyer to handle your motor accident claims tribunal (MACT) case.
The number of road accidents that happen every year in India has surged in the past few years, with an increase in the number of motor vehicles. Most of the victims are pedestrians or driving two-wheeler vehicles. Road accidents are one of the chief reasons for deaths and permanent disablement in India. However, most people are oblivious about how to deal with a road accident and how to seek compensation. We are here for all your doubts and queries and complete end-to-end legal advice for road accident claims under motor vehicle laws.
What do we offer?
Our experienced MVA Lawyer handles all types of motor accident claims tribunal (MACT) cases. The claim for compensation under MVA 1988 can be made in the following situation :
- The person who has sustained the injury.
- The owner of the property where death has resulted from the motor accident.
- All of or any of the legal representatives of the deceased.
- Any agent duly authorized by the person injured or all or any of the legal representatives of the deceased.
After finalizing who will file the claim compensation under MVA, jurisdiction is very important to point to consider. According to the law, an application can be made by whoever is claiming compensation in the following courts:
- The Claims Tribunal has jurisdiction over the area where the accident happened.
- The Claims Tribunal has jurisdiction over the area where the person resides or carries on business.
- The claims tribunal has jurisdiction over the area where the person who caused the accident resides.
We offer relevant legal advice in motor accident claims tribunal (MACT) cases promptly by our experienced, dedicated lawyer and help you judgment in your favor.